Everyone is unique and will interpret what I have to say differently. The very least I hope for is that it starts people thinking about their own life and what they can do to make their life happier. No matter what has happened in your past, YOU have the ability to let go and lead a more positive life.
In my lifetime so far, I have learnt the following and it is written in no particular order:
* My family are a blessing and have taught me about unconditional love.
* My health is important, and I am grateful for being alive every morning.
* I am responsible for my own happiness.
* I treat others the way I want to be treated, that is with respect, compassion
* I have to let go of the past as I cannot change it no matter how much I think about it.
* Do focus on what is going on in my life now.
* Sometimes things happen in my life, which are out of my control. However I decide how I react to the situation.
*Having dreams and goals is essential in making me happy and giving me a purpose in life.
* Buying things such as a bigger house, nicer car will only make me happy for a moment and not bring me true happiness.
* One of the happiest times in my life was a beautiful day at the beach with my family.
* While money cannot buy happiness, I need balance in all areas of my life, including finances.
* Helping others and giving from the heart makes me feel good.
* I accept my body and there is no need to diet.
* The people around me reflect how I feel about myself.
* There is plenty for everyone and I am happy to share.
This list will change and increase as time goes on. I will continue to have new experiences and learn new lessons.
You may want to think about the lessons you have learnt so far.
Have a great day and enjoy each moment.